Heiligenblut, Sporthotel Heiligenblut
Welcome at the Sporthotel Heiligenblut - welcome home!
Our hotel is situated in the middle of the “Hohe Tauern” National Park, surrounded by the impressive scenery of mighty mountain peaks reaching higher than 3,000 m. Heiligenblut – one of the most beautiful places in the alps.
Our house is a comfortable, snug, and sporty hotel in an ideal location in Heiligenblut. Here you will experience the culinary variety of a premiere restaurant, wrapped in the colorful diversity of a marketplace: it starts in the morning with an elaborate breakfast served until 10 a.m., and ends in the evening with first-class cooking.
- A qualified child care waiting with a variety of programs of the children in the children's club.
- For tennis fans we offer a tennis center featuring 3 well-groomed sand courts, one racquet ball court, as well as universal fitness equipment.
- Experience our “Glockner” bar and wine cellar, sauna and steam room, children’s wading pool, tanning beds, massages, garage/parking, etc.
- For adventure seekers: hotel sponsored guided hiking tours, rafting, canyoning, gold panning, “Almhüttengaudi“ (alpine hut jamboree), climbing a “threethousander” (3,000m high mountain), and much more.
- For your vacation and recuperation: whether you move mountains while hiking, keep your eye on the ball while playing tennis, or conquer wild waters, the HOTEL HEILIGENBLUT offers a wide variety of fascinating possibilities for leisure, sports, and relaxation.
We look forward to see you in our hotel!
The national park region Hohe Tauern Carinthia is composed of 13 idyllic places which are threaded like pearls along the Möll and Malta.
The national park Hohe Tauern is one of the most impressive alpine sceneries on earth. Here you find numerous regional superlatives: The highest mountain of Austria, the Großglockner with 3.798m. The Pasterze, the longest glacier of the east Alps. Waterfalls with immense heights, e.g. the Fallbach in Malta or the Jungfernsprung in Heiligenblut.
Additionally impresses the region with a culture landscape in which the person lives since centuries with the nature in the harmony. A result of this symbiosis are intact alps, cultural monuments like the famous Apriacher Stockmühlen and crystal clear brooks from which one you can drink without compunction.
The nature is more than only a scenery - it is your sports space and experience space. The possibilities in the National Park region Hohe Tauern Carinthia are enormously multifaceted!
Here where Capricorn, brown trout and bearded vulture romp around, is also the right place to let the everyday life behind itself and to enjoy unforgettable holiday days.
Take yourself time to live!
*Local tax EUR 2,60/person/night up to age 17 years (free of tax in 2020: guests born between 2003-2020, free of tax in 2021: guests born between 2004-2021).