Nyíregyháza, Hunguest Hotel Sóstó - Aquarius Spa
Our guests can use all the pools in the AQUARIUS Spa and Wellness Centre and the Park Spa during opening hours as part of our standard services.
The hotel is directly connected to Aquarius Spa and Wellness Centre, and is accessible conveniently via a closed corridor. As a basic service, subject to opening hours, our guests can use the following services of the spa and wellness centre:Aquarius Spa and Wellness Centre, open all year round, is a wellness, adventure and therapy complex, which – together with “Parkfürdő” open-air water park – offers guests a total of 22 pools, numerous services and many adventure elements in a beautiful green environment on 10 hectares.
Guests to the spa complex can relax and take advantage of the services of the spa and wellness world, including indoor and outdoor thermal pools with water temperatures around 34-36 °C degrees, equipped with bubble massage and back massage features. Guests can also enjoy avariety of saunas, a Kneipp pool and hot tubs, as well as high quality spa, balneotherapy and physiotherapy treatments. Younger guests can take advantage of the water park equipped with a wave pool, a water curtain, a wild water stream channel including a cave, and a series of giant slides. The youngest visitors are welcome to use the amazing children’s facilities including a treasure island, slides and an Inca temple ruin.
Aquarius SPA - The opening hours of the spa and wellness centre:
SPA OPENING HOURS (* except holidays) | from Monday to Sunday: 09.00-20.00
SAUNA OPENING HOURS * except holidays | from Monday to Friday: 13:00-19:45
Weekends and holiday: 09:00-19:45
- “Adventure world” | for those seeking excitement: wave pool, wild water current channel with water curtain and caves, various giant slides
- “Children’s world” | children’s pools, slides, ruins of Inca temple, treasure island and other adventure elements to capture the imagination of children
- “Thermal world” | for those seeking prevention and therapy: offering certified thermal water, indoor and outdoor pools with medicinal thermal water (34-36 °C), Kneipp-pool
- “Sauna world” | with Finnish saunas, steam room, salt cave
- “Park bath” | open-air water park with thermal water pools, children’s pools, slides, “lazy river”, pool bar and jacuzzi
- Swimming pool – 50 m long swimming pool within the area of “Parkfürdő” open-air water park, open all year round