According to the current regulations, the maximum number of people allowed to stay in the Medical Cave at once is 30. Admission is subject to prior registration. You can register at the reception of the spa.
It is recommended to use the Medical Cave for a cure for 90 minutes at a time.
To improve respiratory rehabilitation, the hotel organises breathing exercises in the Medical Cave. Information about the times of the breathing exercises can be obtained at the reception desk of the Spa.
Tapolca Cave brochure and regulations
- The cave can only be visited for medical purposes and at your own risk;
- The cave is open daily from 13:00 to 17:45. Please start leaving the cave at 17:45 at the latest every day as the lights will automatically switch off and the door will close;
- Women who are pregnant or planning to have children in the near future, or children under 5 years of age are not recommended to stay in the cave;
- There is no WIFI or mobile phone coverage in the cave;
- There are no toilets in the cave area, but toilets are available on the spa level of the hotel;
- No eating, smoking, littering or noise pollution is allowed in the cave area;
- No pets are allowed in the cave;
- It is prohibited to use the cave under the influence of alcohol or any drugs;
- It is forbidden to touch or in any other way damage the wall surfaces of the cave and the cave formations;
- To maintain a healthy microclimate in the cave, please avoid using perfume, hairspray and deodorant beforehand;
- No unauthorised activities are allowed in the Cave.