Bükfürdő, Hunguest Hotel Répce - Wellness and Beauty
Hereby we have to inform you, that we will renovate our hotels: Hunguest Hotel Bál Resort, Béke, Flóra, Galya, Helios, Panoráma and Répce. The renovation works will last for a longer period whilst the hotel is kept closed. We ask for your patience and kind understanding. Thank you for choosing us so far, stay our loyal customer during the time of renovation, which will allow us to welcome you in an embellished and fully renovated hotel.
Situated on the ground floor, in our Wellness Island you can find a swimming pool, finnish sauna, infrared sauna, steam bath, jakuzzi and a sunbathing terrace, completing the services of our hotel.
Towels, sauna-towels can be obtained from the staff. In the dressing rooms there are spin-driers at your disposal. Cosy sun-beds will help your relax on the sunbathing terrace.
Outside of opening hours, our guests may enjoy the Wellness Island of Répce Gold.
Cosmetician, pedicure, manicure, massage - everything at one place.
OUR SPORT PROGRAMMES DETAILS
- Nordic walking: Don' you know this leisure sport yet? Come and try! Just in 30 minutes, you can learn its basics, and then you’re free to go on trips, trainings, or relax! Nordic walking, based on natural walk with a help of special walking sticks, relieves one’s locomotors and thus can also be tried by those with arthritis. You’re free to try regardless of age or gender!
- Aquafitness: Exercises in water with the help of special equipment (polyfoam dumbbell, polyfoam stick). It improves one’s condition and coordination, thoroughly moving most of one’s muscles at once, providing strength and flexibility, as well as positively affecting the vegetative nervous system. We suggest it for those unable to swim as well! You’re free to try regardless of age or gender! Depth of the water: 140 cm.
- Morning gymnastics: Exercises early in the morning, accompanied by music. Consisting of light, easy gymnastics elements, it helps one’s awakening in the morning. The main goal of these exercises is to liven up your joints and muscles. You’re free to try regardless of age or gender!
- Bicycle tours: All our guests may take part in our bicycle tours. We run our tours on different routes. This activity provides not only maximal relaxation for every age group, but this way you can visit the surrounding areas of Bükfürdő as well. Our bicycles (for women, men and children, as well as some with baby seats), are at our guests’ disposal.
- Stretching: A set of stretching and relaxation exercises. As a result of inactivity, the movement range of our joints decrease. This type of activity helps those suffering different diseases as a result of monotone lifestyles (e.g.: working desk jobs). Suggested for everyone!
Other sport possibilities: badminton, basketball, football, table-tennis, billiards, outdoor fitness. Our guests can ask for board games, table tennis equipment, balls, and badminton equipment at the reception desk. The equipment can be rented for a paid deposit.
Sport possibilities outside of the hotel: tennis, golf and horse riding are available in the neighbourhood and they are subjects to additional charges.
- In our 2 ha park area, surrounded by trees, providing the comfort of shade to our guests, you may find our sun-bathing terrace, equipped with sunbathing chairs.
- Rent-a-bike: Our bicycles, for women, men and children, as well as some with baby seats, are at your disposal – so that even the smallest may come along!
- Lounge: You can find the lounge on the ground floor, near the souvenir shop. This place, equipped with a TV set with a huge screen and comfortable seats is an excellent place for playing cards or chess. Some of the various programmes organized by the hotel are also held here.
- Ironing room: This room, equipped with and ironing desk and clothes hanger, you can find on the 4th floor, and it’s open 24/7. Please, for clothes irons, inquiry at the reception.
- Souvenir shop: It is situated on the ground floor next to the reception desk. You can buy almost anything here that you might have forgotten at home, including a wide range of toiletries, cosmetics, bijou, clothes, newspapers, and magazines.