Gyula, Hunguest Hotel Erkel - Services
Dining and Entertainment
Restaurant Orchidea offers tastes of international cuisine for gourmands and local specialities, as well. In our chef’s offer reform and vegetarian dishes can be found, but – as far as possible - individual wishes can also be fulfilled. In offer of the bellyful smorgasbord – breakfast and dinner, as well - everybody finds to its taste.
Café ’Violin': In our Café ’Violin' coffee specialities and a wide range of excellent drinks are offered. In addition, specialities of the Hungarian wine regions are launched.
- Wellness services are available in the hotel's Harmony Wellness Centre (steam cabin, finn and infra sauna, leisure pool and fitness room) and in Castle Spa which can be reached through a covered corridor directly fromt the hotel. Guests staying in Dürer Building*** can visit the hotel's own Wellness Centre free of charge.
- Massages are available for extra charge after a pre-appointment.
- Gastronomy: Restaurant Orchidea and Cafe Violin
- Internet access.
- C/C accepted,
- Safe: valuables can be placed on the reception. In addition, there are safe deposits for free in all rooms in Dürer Building.
- Wake-up service.
- Laundry, ironing.
- Parking lot: EUR 5/car/night (in case of some packages it can be free of charge)
- Usage of wellness towel and bathrobe for guests in Dürer Building: free of charge.
- Bike rental.
- Conference service: rooms with a capacity of 40-290 are ideal for company and family events, and meetings as well.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Playing room for children is available on the ground floor.
- Pool billiard and table-football.
- The local tax is to be paid on spot, the amount of the local tax in 2021 (over 18 years of age) is HUF 450/person/night. Our guests are exempted from paying until the end of the „State of Emergency” in accordance with the valid Government Decree.