Gyula, Hunguest Hotel Erkel - Services
Dining and Entertainment
Restaurant Orchidea and Nostalgia offers tastes of international cuisine for gourmands and local specialities, as well. In our chef’s offer reform and vegetarian dishes can be found, but – as far as possible - individual wishes can also be fulfilled. In offer of the bellyful smorgasbord – breakfast and dinner, as well - everybody finds to its taste.
Café ’Violin': In our Café ’Violin' coffee specialities and a wide range of excellent drinks are offered. In addition, specialities of the Hungarian wine regions are launched.
- Wellness services are available in the hotel's Harmony Wellness Centre (steam cabin, finn and infra sauna, leisure pool and fitness room) and in Castle Spa which can be reached through a covered corridor directly fromt the hotel. Guests staying in Dürer Building*** can visit the hotel's own Wellness Centre free of charge. Usage of Harmony Wellness Centre for guests in Munkácsy Building: 6 EUR/person/day
- Massages are available for extra charge after a pre-appointment.
- Gastronomy: Restaurant Orchidea and Cafe Violin
- Internet access.
- C/C accepted,
- Safe: valuables can be placed on the reception. In addition, there are safe deposits for free in all rooms in Dürer Building**** and in all superior rooms in Munkácsy Building***.
- Wake-up service.
- Laundry, ironing.
- Parking lot: EUR 5/car/night (in case of some packages it can be free of charge)
Usage of wellness towel and bathrobe
- for guests in Munkácsy Building: 5 EUR/set/washing
- for guests in Dürer Building: free of charge.
- Bike rental.
- Conference service: rooms with a capacity of 40-290 are ideal for company and family events, meetings and wedding ceremonies, as well.
- Small pets are allowed for extra charge only in Munkácsy*** building.
- Playing room for children is available on the ground floor.
- Pool billiard and table-football.
- The amount of the local tax in 2020 (over 18 years of age) is HUF 450/person/night, from which our guests are exempted from paying it in the period from April 26, 2020 to December 31, 2020 in accordance with the valid Government Decree.