15th Glockner Mountain Race
On the 13th of July the 15th will the legendary Grossglockner Mountain Race take place in Heiligenblut. 12.670 meter distance and 1.404 meter altitude awaits for the fans of mountain and running. The selective route leads through one of the most spectacular unspoilt landscapes on the globe. After the start in the village centre, meadows, woods, alpine pastures, rocks and the Pasterze, the longest glacier in the Eastern Alps, await you before you finally reach the finish at the Franz-Josefs-Höhe.
In case of reservation for at least 2 nights, between 10. and 13. July 2014.
The package includes:
- voucher for the Pasta Party
- voucher for the catering in finish
- 5 stations for refreshment
- fluffy blanket
- finishers' medal
- clothes transport
- SMS service
- free shuttle buses for accompanying persons
- free shuttle buses for runners
- TOP supporting programs
- Salomon Starter Package
- welcome drink
- Nationalpark Kärnten Card – many free of charge or discounted possibilities for activities and amusement, inkl. crossing on Grossglockner Hochalpenstraße for a surcharge of 10 Euro.
- free Wi-Fi
- use of the pool area (indoor pool, children’s pool, sauna and steam bath, infrared cabine, relax area)
- leisure and entertainment programme
- Kids’ club from age of 3 years
- PC Corner
Local tax € 2,05 /person/night up to age 17 years (free of tax in 2014: Guests born between 1998-2014).