Agility seminar with Jenny Damm
Validity: 01. April - 04. April 2014
Two times FCI Agility World Champion Jenny Damm is not needed to be introduced to the agility World. We have the honour that she visits us with her wonderful Miss Lilli from Sweden, for a few days to share her knowledge for those who want to learn about her easy, simple, still one of the most effective handling method in agility at present.
- “active training place” for two days
- 2 nights in the hotel based on your choice
- full access to the hotel services (free internet, wellness, bar, kindergarten…)
- buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
- lunch on the training days
- snack, coffee and tea will also be available during the day
- dogs are welcome for free of charge up till 2 dogs per person
- Auditing spot (without dog) for two days: 154 EUR/person/seminar im Standard Double Room. Extension nights: 53 EUR/person
- Auditing spot (without dog) for two days: 176 EUR/person/seminar im Economy Single Room. Extension nights: 58 EUR/Person
- Accompanying person for two nights: 130 EUR/person. Extension nights: 53 EUR/person.
The prices are per person and per stay, and do not include the local tax.
Local tax € 2,05 /person/night up to age 17 years (free of tax in 2014: Guests born between 1998-2014)
You can find many kinds of room categories in our hotel. Before reserving your room please click here in order to choose the room fits you mostly. Thank you!
Children discounts: 35-100%. For prices and conditions please contact us! We stay at your disposal!
Many other information is available on the www.agilityseminar.net homepage!