HUNGUEST Hotel Palota is situated in Lillafüred, a settlement 10 kilometres from Miskolc. The castle built in neo-renaissance style between 1927 and 1930 is surrounded by a hanging garden and a large park. The view to Szinva Stream and Hámori Lake is made even more magnificent by the murmur of the Szinva Stream waterfall in the immediate neighbourhood of the hotel.
The complete room renovations began in May 2009. As result of the works, the hotel got spacious rooms with furniture matching the atmosphere of the building. The Hotel Palota has 133 rooms, including 21 suites (some of them with jacuzzi or fireplace), 101 double rooms, 10 junior double rooms (room suitable for 2 persons, with a smaller size) and 1 single room. 18 double rooms can be extended with extra beds for 3 persons.
All rooms have a comfortable and cosy bathroom, colour TV and mini-bar providing smooth and complete relaxation. In-room telephone, and free Wifi Internet in the rooms allow the service of needs of business travellers, too.
Room types bookable in the Hunguest Hotel Palota:
- Single room: room suitable for accommodating 1 person.
- Double room Junior: small size double room suitable for accommodating 2 persons.
- Double room: room suitable originally for 2 persons, some of them can be extended by 1 extra bed.
- Suite: originally suitable for 2 persons, mostly has 2 rooms (living room and bedroom) separable by a door; it contains 2 main beds in the bedroom part and a sofa for maximum 2 children in the living room (bookable as extra bed).
- Suite De Luxe: suite with jakuzzi (whirlpool) OR fireplace.
- Suite VIP: suite with jakuzzi (whirlpool) AND fireplace